Bugsnax Update 2.06 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Bugsnax game that will help you to explore more about it.
Bugsnax Update 2.06 is available to download, you can easily download the Bugsnax game and enjoy playing this game on your desired platform. The download size of this update depends on the device.
You can also read: Worst Animal Crossing Villagers – New Horizons Guide, 2022
Bugsnax Update 2.06 Patch Notes
Here is the list of patch notes of the Bugsnax game that will help you to explore more about the Bugsnax game:
- Fixed Chandlo getting stuck in the final phase of Mama Mewon.
- The developer has fixed Triffany talking to nobody when Floofty isn’t around.
- The developer has fixed Cheddorb spawning during boss replay.
- Fixed Cheddorb respawn issue and improved Cheddorb movement/forces.
- Mothza Supreme tornadoes no longer turn black when Mothza Supreme is sauced.
- The developer has added contingency for Snorpy not reaching his spot in Major Celebration.
- Restored speed run path we accidentally patched out in version 2.01.
- Fixed collision issues allowing you to leave a level while in The Intruder sequence
- The developer has improved Daddy Cakelegs candle lighting.
- The developer has fixed rendering issue with frozen Pinkle with Bugsnax Update 2.06 Patch Notes.
- Improved Falling mail challenge.
- Improved Buggy Ball to prevent spinning in a circle forever if retargeting or clearing autopilot.
- The developer has fixed Cellystix and Cheddaboardle Rex from being catchable while giant.
- Lollive and Tikkada Masala getting stuck while carrying objects have been improved with Bugsnax Update 2.06 Patch Notes.
- The developer has added a blocker to prevent Chandlo from trying to walk into the wall forever when he has to poop.
- Limited display of barn inventory to one Bugsnak per type with Bugsnax Update 2.06 Patch Notes.
- Improved Snak Grappler
- Ensured Broken Tooth time trial flare is visible if the quest is active.
- Fixed Triffany Broken Tooth quests where quest dialogue would become unavailable on level restart.
- Bugsnax frozen and punted by Scoopy Banoopy should properly be encased in ice instead of falling into a void.
You can also read: Destiny 2 May 5 Update Patch Notes
More about Bugsnax Game
After explaining the complete information regarding Bugsnax Update 2.06 Patch Notes, we would like to explain more about the Bugsnax game that will help you to explore more about it:
It is a very interesting adventure video game that is full of fun and joy. Young Horses is the developer and publisher of the Bugsnax game. Bugsnax game was released on November 12, 2020. You can also play the Bugsnax game on various platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, macOS, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One. You can play the Bugsnax game on any of these gaming platforms. Bugsnax game supports single-player platforms. It is a very interesting first-person adventure game.
We have explained the complete information regarding Bugsnax Update 2.06 Patch Notes. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the update of the Bugsnax game. As soon we get any information regarding the Bugsnax Update, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: Bugsnax Update 2.0.64483 Patch Notes
It was the complete guide on Bugsnax Update 2.06 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Bugsnax Update. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Bugsnax game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Bugsnax Update 2.06 Patch Notes.
You can also read: PUBG Update 17.2 Patch Notes, Download Size, New Survivor Pass