Dead by Daylight Update 2.44 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. In this article, you can explore the complete patch note of the Dead by Daylight game that will help you to explore the changes made with this game.
Dead by Daylight is a very interesting survival horror asymmetric multiplayer online game that is full of fun and joy. Microsoft Behaviour Interactive is the developer and publisher of the Dead by Daylight game.
You can also read: How To Get White Windflower Animal Crossing New Horizons
Dead by Daylight Update 2.44 Patch Notes
Here is the list of complete patch notes of the Dead by Daylight game that will help you to explore more about this game:
- The developer has added a new Killer – The Onryō
- The developer has added subtitles in the Lobby.
- The developer has improved the detection of modified or corrupted game files.
- Daily Rituals will be reset the first time a player starts the game
- The Nurse is back in the rotation after a bug fix
- Forum and support link now redirect based on your selected language when applicable.
- The developer has added new custom SFX Intros to all Maps.
- Perks – Scourge Hook: Floods of Rage, Call of Brine, Merciless Storm
- The developer has added a new Survivor – Yoichi Asakawa
- Perks – Parental Guidance, Empathic Connection, Boon: Dark Theory
- The developer has added an option to lock the viewport aspect ratio to 16:9.
You can also read: WWE 2K22 Day One Update 1.04 Patch Notes PS4, PS5, Download Size
- With Dead by Daylight Update 2.44 Patch Notes, an issue that may cause valid skill checks to be rejected under high network latency has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue with killer loading tips not displaying randomly after playing a few matches.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Cenobite to remain stuck when interrupting a survivor at the same time as they get hit by a chain.
- Fixed an issue in the Loadout panel that when hovering over an add-on from a past event, the message “No longer available” was showing if the associated item was equipped.
- Fixed an issue that caused the camera to follow the survivor after a hit is invalidated because of a survivor using Dead Hard.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse to be stuck and unable to move after a grab attempt after blinking is invalidated.
- With Dead by Daylight Update 2.44 Patch Notes, an issue that may cause a desync to appear in the HUD if a survivor is picked up at the same moment as they bleed out has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the AI-controlled Meg to fail to drop the pallet in the killer and survivor tutorials, making it impossible to complete them.
- With Dead by Daylight Update 2.44 Patch Notes, an issue that caused survivors’ positions not to be revealed if they are crouching when the Cenobite picks up the lament configuration has been fixed.
You can also read: Demonfall Family Tier List March 2022: Best Clans
Changes from PTB
- Reduced the intensity of the Condemned VFX
- Reduced the intensity of screen effects in the lobby
- Smoothed the movement transition when Manifesting
- Changed some of The Onryō’s VFX to help with photosensitivity concerns
- Improvements to The Onryō’s mini-mori transition
- Reduced the intensity of The Onryō’s attack VFX
It was the complete guide on Dead by Daylight Update 2.44 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Dead by Daylight game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Dead by Daylight game, you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Dead by Daylight Update 2.44 Patch Notes.
You can also read: Forspoken Download For PC Windows 10 & Mac | System Requirements