Destiny 2 Update 2.48 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Destiny 2 game. This update will help you to explore the entire changes made with the Destiny 2 game.
You can also read: Destiny 2 Udpate 4.0.1 Patch Notes Download Size
Destiny 2 Update 2.48 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Destiny 2 game that will help you to explore the changes made with this game:
- The Wellspring: Attack:
- Fixed an issue that could cause teams to incorrectly wipe on PED difficulty during the ritual disruption phase of Attack if they completed the objective with only a few seconds left on the clock.
- Added failsafe to all carry objects in the ritual and boss phases so that they respawn in a reachable location if they are never picked up for 30 seconds. This should unblock the activity if they somehow spawn or fall out of bounds.
- Altar of Reflection
- The developer has fixed an issue where the Altar of Reflection was not appearing
- Vow of the Disciple
- The developer has fixed an issue where Rhulk would sometimes not transition back to his initial phase properly.
- The developer has fixed an issue where the Resonant Shard timer would not decrement.
- An issue where players could bring relics out of the Exhibition area has been fixed.
- Fixed multiple places where players could get out of the environment.
- An issue where the Symmetrical Energy triumph would trigger inconsistently has been fixed with this update.
- Throne World (Freeroam)
- Fixed an issue where players could duplicate the Resonant Charge carry an object.
- Fixed an issue where runes could appear before activating deep sight, and couldn’t be revealed again if the player didn’t complete the puzzle from the first try.
- An issue where a material node in the Miasma bubble was not appearing has been fixed with the Destiny 2 Update 2.48 patch notes.
You can also read: SMITE Update 9.5 Patch Notes – New Additions, Changes Made, Download
- The developer has fixed an issue preventing Clan invites from consistently showing a tooltip within the Invite Management section of the Roster with Destiny 2 Update 2.48 Patch Notes.
- The developer has updated audio and visuals when receiving Fireteam Invites, Bungie Friend Requests, and Clan Invites.
- The Share Platform Names setting may be found in the Social Preferences tab on the Roster screen.
- The developer has added a new privacy setting that provides more control over who may see your Cross Save-linked identities with Destiny 2 Update 2.48 Patch Notes.
- This has been updated to be closer in feel to the “Breachlight” sidearm.
- The developer has fixed an issue where the “Explosive Personality” grenade launcher was displaying the wrong RPM stat on the crafting screen.
- The developer has ixed an issue where the “Eyes of Tomorrow” rocket launcher was not tracking as intended and would sometimes kill the wielder.
- Weapon Crafting
- There is an issue where the Father’s Sins Wellspring Sniper rifle didn’t initialize the kill tracker as active on crafting the weapon that has been fixed.
- A consumable item that allows viewing of Element counts. Acquired from the Relic Conduit has been added with the Destiny 2 Update 2.48 Patch Notes.
You can also read: Roblox Speed Simulator Codes May 2022: How To Redeem
It was the complete guide on Destiny 2 Update 2.48 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got complete information regarding the update of the Destiny 2 game. If you have any queries regarding the latest update of the Destiny 2 game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Destiny 2 Update 2.48 Patch Notes.
You can also read: Doodle World Codes April 2022 Earn Cash, Gems