Do you experience these errors of MSVCP140.dll Vcruntime140.dll Missing Error While Installing PUBG PC LITE?
Don’t worry PubgPClite.com the way to fix it. It will take only several minutes to fix this problem.
Why Does these error happened?
A program is looking for the msvcp140.dll file and it was missing that is why it throws an error.
To fix these problem we just have to find the missing DLL file and place it into the SYSTEM32 folder of windows pc.
Why DLL is Important for PUBG PC LITE?
PUBG PC LITE is developed using Visual C++. Hence PUBG PC LITE requires this DLL file to execute. This DLL (Dynamic Link Libraries) files are the files from Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2015 library.
If it is missing then it will not run the game until the file is missing. To fix that you need to download these missing files and place it into the SYSTEM32 folder of your pc. The errors due to DLL file missing are given below:
- 1- The program can’t start because msvcp140.dll is missing from your computer
- 2- There was a problem starting msvcp140.dll
- 3- Error loading msvcp140.dll
- 4- Msvcp140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error
HOW TO FIX MSVCP140.dll Vcruntime140.dll Missing Error While Installing PUBG PC LITE?
#1 Simplest Way of Fixing DLL missing error PUBG
#2 Download Missing DLL files and Install
If you are experiencing these problem you can follow below steps to fix it.
- GOTO: https://www.dllme.com/dll/files/msvcp140_dll.html
- OR: https://www.dllme.com
- NOTE: Choose 64bit or 32bit with care.
- Simply fill up the required fields
- Click on Download.
- Just Download it
- Copy it from download folder
- Paste it into C>Windows>System32 Folder
- Refresh your PC
- Enjoy the game
#3 Download MS Virtual C++ for Fixing DLL Error.
If you still experiencing the same problem you can try this second method. This is very simple method but requires more time and data. However it is easy so you can try this also.
- UNINSTALL Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package 2015.
- GOTO DOWNLOAD MS Visual C++ Redistributable Package.
- Download it and re-install it.
- Enjoy the game.
#4 Way for Missing MSVCP140.dll error PUBG lite.
If the above two methods did not works, here are the alternative method. We just have to install MSVCP140.dll file the PC anyhow.
In this method go to home screen and do the following steps
- Press Start Button near Windows button
- Remember to Connect your PC with Internet
- Search for CMD
- Run CMD as an Administrator
- Type regsvr32 msvcp140.dll
- Hit Enter
- and Restart Your PC
Still Confused try this alternative
How do I fix PUBG dll missing error?
You can fix PUBG Dll missing error just by re-installing the setup. If the problem still persists you can try following 3 ways to fix the PUBG pc lite dll missing error. One of the 4 way will definitely fix the issue.
How do I fix PUBG msvcp140 dll missing error?
1. GOTO: https://www.dllme.com/dll/files/msvcp140_dll.html
2. OR: https://www.dllme.com
3. NOTE: Choose 64bit or 32bit with care.
4. Simply fill up the required fields
5. Click on Download.
6. Just Download it
7. Copy it from download folder
8. Paste it into C>Windows>System32 Folder
9. Restart your PC
If still the issue persists, please try re-installing the game.
If Still Problem Persist Comment Down Below. We are here to help you. Thank you.