The latest Outward Update 1.19 Patch Notes are revealed just after the release of this new update and due to this, all the players in this game are excited about it. They all want to know about the new features and changes that they will receive in their game through this new update 1.19 of Outward. Due to this, we have decided to bring this guide to you.
Here, you will get the complete Outward Update 1.19 Patch Notes, what are the various changes made to the game through this new patch, the steps that you will have to follow to update your game to this new version, as well as other information related to it. Let’s explore its patch notes without any delay.
You can also read: Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Update 1.13 Patch Notes
Outward is a popular and interesting open world fantasy role-playing game that a lot of gamers play on their gaming platform. This game is developed by Quebecois studio Nine Dots while its publisher is Deep Silver. This game is available to play on various gaming platforms including Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, and Stadia.
The developer of this game regularly brings new updates to make the gameplay better. In the series of these regular updates, the latest update 1.19 of this game is rolled out. Even the detailed Outward Update 1.19 Patch Notes are made available so that you can know about the changes made to the game through it.
You can also read: Madden 23 Beta Codes June 2022
Complete Outward Update 1.19 Patch Notes
Now, it is time to check out the changes that you will get in your game through this new update. Read the detailed Outward Update 1.19 Patch Notes for these details.
- Instruments now apply their periodic effects properly.
- Enchantment on legacied item will now properly apply when retrieving them from the legacy chest.
- Fixed issue where attempting to stop split would fail to do so when using a third party controller manager such as DS4.
- Fixed issue where Rock Mantis life bar was displayed even when hidden.
- Fixed Torment not doing its effect when target is affected by confusion.
- Fixed Sweeping Kick not doing its effect when target is affected by confusion.
- Fixed opportunist stab effects.
- Fixed issue where cursor would be visible when opening a menu even when using a gamepad.
- Jinx effects are now properly sync.
You can also read: MTG Arena Promo Codes June 2022: How To Redeem
- Fixed issue where Client’s stash would spawn initial loot more than once.
- Attempt to fix an issue where known recipe would be lost when playing in coop (This won’t bring back lost recipe unfortunately).
- Reverberate effects now properly sync.
- Item rotting in the stash won’t display the notification anymore.
- Assassin’s enchantment can now be properly applied.
- Nurturing Echo now trigger the instrument properly.
- Fixed various instances where multiple version of Crock would be present at the same time.
- Fixed issue where cooldown skills would be stuck after a loading.
- Fixed an issue where enemy would spawn a few km in the air in the open areas.
- Fixed issue where some inn doors would not close one they have been open.
In conclusion, we hope that you have got all information regarding the new Outward Update 1.19 Patch Notes, how to update your game to this new version 1.19, its downloading file size, and much more. So, update your game to this new version now and get all the changes reflected in your game. If you are facing any issues while updating your game to this new version, then you can ask us in the comments below. We will assist you in solving all your issues and doubts.