Most smartphones are coming with a 90+ refresh rate display but PUBG is not supporting it as default. So here is the PUBG Mobile 90 FPS config file download for android. This file will let you run PUBG Mobile on 90 FPS by default on your android phone, have a look at the guide.
Smartphones are evolving and coming with some amazing features such as gaming chipsets, and a high refresh rate display. And most of the players are not informed about the thing that they can run PUBG Mobile on 90 FPS if the device is supported. So what you will have to check and what are the requirements to run PUBG Mobile on 90 FPS on any android device?
Below, you can find out the full process on PUBG Mobile 90 FPS Config File Download for Android, and how to run PUBG Mobile on 90 FPS on any android device, have a look.
PUBG Mobile 90 FPS Config File Download for Android: Supported Devices
If you have just bought a new android phone or have a flagship android phone such as Samsung Galaxy S21 or something similar to that, or if you have a mid-range smartphone that has a gaming CPU and display supports 90 FPS then you are good to go, that’s it, that is the requirements all you need to get started with this guide.
You have to keep in mind that your device is good enough to run PUBG Mobile on 90 FPS as many devices which are below 10 or 12K won’t be able to run the game on 90 FPS. If you are sure that your smartphone is good enough to run PUBG Mobile on 90 FPS and the display has a 90 Hz refresh rate then let’s start with the guide.
There is no way you can directly enable the 90 FPS mode in PUBG Mobile even if your device is supported and as the game is already banned in India so there is no way that your device will be getting this feature to enable 90 FPS mode on your android phone but you can do that by download a file on your phone, and don’t worry it is not a virus or any type of malware as we have personally tested this on our device and then we are telling you about this feature which is hidden in PUBG Mobile, have a look.
PUBG Mobile 90 FPS Config File Download for Android: Full Process
Here is the full process for PUBG Mobile 90 FPS Config File Download for Android, have a look:
- First of all, you will have to download the PUBG Mobile 90 FPS config file for android by clicking here.
- This is just a 1 KB file which is compress and zipped in a zip format, so you will have to extract it with software called “RAR”. This app can be easily downloaded on the Google play store and you can even use any other app that you prefer to unzip the file.
- Now, unzip the file with the help of software, you will see a config folder.
- Copy the unzipped folder and go to the data >> com.tencent.ig >> files >> UE4Game >> ShadowTrackerExtra >> ShadowTrackerExtra and paste the file there.
- Now open the PUBG Mobile and enjoy your game in 90 FPS.
- That’s it, that’s the whole process.
So this was all about PUBG Mobile 90 FPS Config File Download for Android.
Hopefully, you will like our approach on PUBG Mobile 90 FPS Config File Download for Android.