Pubg mobile is going to release its new version 0.13.5 on 16 July 2019. Pubg adding new High-frame rate mode which make you able to play game in Extreme frame rate mode. Also the new sub-machine gun a PP-19 is added in the game. So lets check the version 0.13.5 beta update…
The major updates are High-Frame Rate and New Sub-Machine gun “PP-19” which is a 9mm submachine gun with a detachable oversize magazine that holds 53 rounds.
High Frame Rate Mode
The high-frame rate mode is now available in the beta version 0.13.5 which will be release later for all players. These mode will be available in the devices which supports high frame rate gaming.
New Sub-Machine Gun “PP-19”
The PP-19 gun is the new sub-machine gun in pubg mobile.
- Mazagine capacity : 53 rounds
- Shot damage : 35
- Attachments : Scope and Muzzles
- Extended Magazine : Not Available
Other version 0.13.5 Updates
- Redesigned Season interface which make it more intuitive and fancier.
- Classic mode results screen is Optimizes & Tier and Rating changes are now more visible on the screen.
- Sorting of Season 8 Rewards. The entire Season 8 outfit is now available at Gold tier. Reach Diamond tier to get Season-exclusive weapon finishes. And Crown or above to get a special team-joining effect and name tags. Reach Ace or above to get a permanent season title.
- Rewards will now be automatically available to players at the end of the Season.
- Players will learn more detail changes from the previous season at the beginning of each Season.
- Improvement in Ranking Algorithm to slightly increase the weight of kill points.
- Starting from Season 8, Tiers below Gold are transferred as-is to the next season.
- Tier Inheritance message will be more clear. R
- Improvement in Tier promotion messaging. The Division promotions within a tier will not be Visible in the lobby. Tier promotions will get a fancier display.
- Improvement in Tier icon.
Tuning of Title visual effects and Fixing of the bug of “Players could not move the avatars of their teammates in Team Deathmatch”.
Version 0.13.5 Update is now available for beta testing. So if you experience some problem you can report it here [Report Problem]
>> Check Season 8 New Items, Skins and Guns <<