PUBG Update 1.95 is finally here and this latest major update has brought a lot of changes to the game. Due to this, all the players in this game want to know about the new features and changes they will get through this patch. That’s why we have decided to bring its patch notes to you.
Here, you will get to know everything regarding this new PUBG Update 1.95, its detailed patch notes, changes you will receive, the downloading file size, as well as other details that you need to know about it. Let’s check out this guide without any delay.
You can also read: PUBG Battlegrounds Update 15.2 Patch Notes Leaks
PUBG Update 1.95 Released
PUBG is one of the most popular and interesting games that you can enjoy on various gaming platforms. This Battle Royale game is now available for free through this latest patch. You will be able to enjoy this new game on your PS4 console without purchasing it.
Along with that, there are a lot of other changes as well as new items that you will be getting in your game. Due to this, the size of this latest update is also huge. You will have to spend a lot of time updating your game. Well, you will definitely not mind it as you will be getting drones, as well as new modes in your game to enjoy after this patch.
The servers of this game are down and PUBG Update 1.95 Patch Notes are revealed. You can expect the servers of this game to come back online around January 12 12 AM PST, 9 AM CET, and 5 PM KST.
You can also read: PUBG New State January Update 2022
Update File Size
As we have already discussed, it is a major update and its downloading file size will be huge. But, the exact file size is unknown yet. We will be updating that here soon.
Detailed PUBG Update 1.95 Patch Notes 15.2
Now, it is time to check out the latest 15.2 Patch Notes for this latest PUBG Update 1.95. Read it completely to know about these new drones, game modes, and much more.
Tactical Gear: Drone
You can also read: 5 Games Like PUBG | Alternatives to PUBG
The Drone is a Tactical Gear that allows players to scout a far distance safely and even pick up an item without facing the risk of direct combat.
- Drones will spawn in every map.
- Drones will be available in Normal Matches, Custom Games, Training Mode, and Sandbox Mode.
- Once players loot and equip the drone, they can hold the Drone Tablet in their hands.
- Players can then toggle in and out of Drone View.
- The Drone will launch into the air once players toggle into Drone View.
- A Drone in flight will make noise and have a distinctive blinking light.
- A deployed Drone will be identifiable by a unique drone icon both on the map and minimap.
- In Drone View, players’ characters will stop moving and give up control of their body as they fly around in the perspective of the Drone.
- If players toggle out of Drone View, the Drone will remain hovering in its current position.
- Players can recall a Drone in flight.
- When a recall is initiated, the Drone will attempt to fly back in a straight line to the spot the player recalled it.
- The Drone will fly back to the location the player first recalled it.
We are concluding this article with the expectation that you have got all details about the latest PUBG Update 1.95, its complete changelog, all new features added to the game, its update file size, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and doubts.
You can also read: YuGiOh Master Duel Download