PUBG Update 17.2 Patch Notes is out and the players are excited to know the changes made with this game. In this article, you can explore the complete patch note of the PUBG game.
PUBG Update 17.2
Here are the details regarding the update of this game on different consoles:
- PDT May 18, 9 PM – May 19, 4 AM
- KST: May 19, 1 PM – 8 PM
- CEST: May 19, 6 AM – 1 PM
- It will be released on May 11 and the specific time of the release of the PUBG is not released yet.
- The white passive marker will NOT appear automatically in ADS mode.
- Exiting ADS mode during a scan will cancel the scanning process altogether and require you to start again from the beginning with PUBG Update 17.2 Patch Notes.
- It now requires you to HOLD the Fire key to begin scanning for enemies.
- Once a scan begins, a meter will appear on the screen and start to fill up. It will take up a second for the scanning meter to fill up completely.
- The enemy detection range has been changed from 1000m → to 600m.
You can also read: Ghostwire Tokyo Update 1.003 Patch Notes
5.56MM DESIGNATED MARKSMAN RIFLES (DMR)
- Since the damage-related update, players still found it challenging to handle. Therefore, we improved the recoil recovery value to ensure stability like the Mini14 with PUBG Update 17.2 Patch Notes.
- The developer has re-balanced the recoil related speed
- The developer has increased recoil recovery
- The Mini14 continues to show a steady selection rate due to its distinct traits – therefore, its damage has been slightly improved.
- It can now be deployed on any terrain, except when the deploy angle is not secured or on water, including small puddles.
- Rock, Asphalt, Sand, Concrete, Iron, Grass, Snow, Ice, etc with
- It is available on the normal matches that include Karakin, Erangel, Miramar, Paramo, Sanhok, Vikendi, and Tango.
- It can be easily picked up as well as stored in the inventory again after use with PUBG Update 17.2 Patch Notes.
You can also read: New Fish and Bugs in Animal Crossing May 2022
- The map rotation for Normal Matches will pluck Haven out and plant Vikendi back in.
- Erangel / Miramar / Taego / Sanhok
- Erangel / Miramar / Taego
- B.Duck is a map decoration – therefore, nothing will happen even if you attack the duck.
- The developer has adjusted the color of certain weathers for Paramo, Haven, and Karakin as well to represent a more realistic atmosphere with PUBG Update 17.2 Patch Notes.
- The colors of the weather and terrain texture in Miramar have been adjusted to reduce the map’s glaring, yellow shade.
Basic Rules of 1V1 Match
- There is a time limit of 60 seconds per round.
- If both players die at the same time or if no one dies within the time limit, the round will end as a tie.
- If a player dies within the 60-second time limit, the round will immediately end.
- After a 1v1 match, you may continue to wait for the next match to start with PUBG Update 17.2 Patch Notes.
- After a 1v1 match, the results screen will pop up displaying the final results along with the results of each round.
You can also read: How to Kill Fire Giant Elden Ring? Simple Steps, Complete Walkthrough
It was the complete guide on PUBG Update 17.2 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got complete information regarding the update of the PUBG game. If you have any queries regarding the PUBG then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding PUBG Update 17.2 Patch Notes.