The latest Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.21 is released and this latest update has brought a lot of changes and new features to the game. Due to this, all the players in this game are excited about this new update. They all are wondering about the new features and content that they will get in their game after installing this latest update. That’s why we have decided to bring this guide to you.
Here, you will get to know about the current Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.21, its detailed patch notes, what are the new content brought to the game through this patch, its downloading file size, and all other changes made through it, as well as other information related to it. Let’s check out the patch notes of this new update without any delay.
You can also read: Destiny 2 Update 2.48 Patch Notes Download Size, New Features
Rainbow Six Siege is a popular and interesting online tactical shooter game that is played by a lot of gamers on various gaming platforms. This game is developed by Ubisoft Montreal while its publisher is Ubisoft. The developer of this game regularly brings new updates to make the gameplay better. The latest Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.21 is here and this new update has brought various changes for you in the game.
Downloading File Size
If we talk about the downloading file size of this new update, then you will have to spend about 3.75GB of data to download this patch from Ubisoft Connect on your PC, 1.9GB from Steam on your PC, 2.46GB on Xbox One, 2.61GB on Xbox Series X, 2.98GB on PS4, and 2.32GB on PS5.
Now, it is time to check out the patch notes of this major Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.21. It will help you in knowing about the newly introduced features to the game.
You can also read: Destiny 2 Udpate 4.0.1 Patch Notes Download Size
Detailed Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.21 Patch Notes
Here are the details patch notes of the new Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.21. We have quoted it for you.
- Added Emerald Plains to Ranked, Unranked, Quick Match, Team Deathmatch, Newcomer and Lone Wolf PVE map playlists.
- A blog post with more details about Emerald Plains will be coming soon and can be found here.
- Bandit can now attach multiple batteries to the same surface or device.
- Added Claymore (removed Breaching Charges).
- Gridlock now has 4 Trax canisters (from 3).
NOMAD + ORYX
- Recovery time from knock-back effects is now 1.25s (from 2s).
- Operators will now remain prone after recovering from a knock-back effect.
- Increased duration and cooldown of Glance Smart Glasses to 20s each (from 10s).
- Reduced duration of the Candelas flash to 1.4s (from 2.8s).
- Increased the number of Candelas to 4 (from 3).
You can also read: SMITE Update 9.5 Patch Notes – New Additions, Changes Made, Download
- Increased the number of Claymores to 2 (from 1).
TWEAKS AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Added Field of View slider on console (PS4, PS5, Xbox One & Xbox Series S/X).
- Please note, setting the field of view above 60 may result in lower frame rate and some graphical issues.
We are wrapping up this article with the expectation that you have got all details related to the Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.21, the complete patch notes of this new update, the downloading guide, and much more. So, you have now got a complete idea about this new update. If you have any questions related to this new update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to assist you in the best possible way.
You can also read: Roblox Speed Simulator Codes May 2022: How To Redeem