Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Update 1.05 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. It is a major update, so you can explore a lot of changes to the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands game.
You can also read: Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.21 – New Map, Other Changes – Download Size, Update Guide: All You Need to Know
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Update 1.05 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands game:
The developers have addressed the following:
- With Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Update 1.05 Patch Notes, some players would not be able to connect to the game without linking accounts
- Occasionally the intro would not play and Fatemakers were left at the table alone
- Luck would sometimes appear to not update when doing activities to increase it. This was only a visual bug
- Shrine buffs would occasionally not persist after save/load
- Health and Wards would occasionally appear to not change after switching to solo play from split-screen
- Myth Rank didn’t have an obvious indicator of where points could be added. The Myth Rank menu will now open in the category that the player can level up.
- The Badass enemy during “Knife to Meet You” would sometimes be too scared to spawn and Fatemakers could not progress
- Fate makes could sometimes become stuck in a cutscene started while in the Lobby menus
- Party members, including companions, would not reliably show the health and occasionally appeared dead on the UI when they were not
- Mission logs and active quests would occasionally disappear
You can also read: Destiny 2 Update 2.48 Patch Notes Download Size, New Features
- Loot Luck UI would sometimes appear to fluctuate inconsistently when Fatemakers joined and left a co-op session repeatedly with Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Update 1.05 Patch Notes.
- Leaving a run in Chaos Chamber and starting a Featured Run could sometimes cause a blocker
- Quitting from the pause menu would sometimes create an extra invalid save game
- A backpack would occasionally show the wrong icons for gear, or not show icons or information entirely
- Fate makes would occasionally run into a blocker when transitioning during “Enter the Godswell”
- The developer has addressed a UI concern with the Dreadwind Melee Frequency appearing incorrectly on the HUD
- Dreadwind’s damage as it scales with higher levels by 28% has been increased with this update.
You can also read: Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.25 Patch Notes
- The developer has removed Storm Smite’s delay between the puddle and lightning bolt spawning
- Storm Smite’s damage as it scales with higher levels by 50% has been increased.
- The developer has increased the damage radius of Cleansing Flame’s melee damage
- The cooldown on the Storm Smite skill has been removed.
- Targeting for Storm Smite has been increased.
More about Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
It is an amazing action role-playing first-person shooter video game that is full of fun. Gearbox Software is the developer and 2K Games is the publisher of the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands game. This game was released on March 25, 2022. You can play the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands game on various platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. You can play the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands game on any of these gaming platforms. This game supports both single-player and multiplayer modes and it comes under action role-playing and first-person shooter genres.
We have explained the complete information regarding Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Update 1.05 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands game then you can drop it in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Update 1.05 Patch Notes.