The players of the Destiny 2 game are super excited about the Destiny 2 Hunter Solar 3.0 Build. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding the Hunter Solar 3.0 Build along with some other information.
You can also read: Dead by Daylight Killers June 2022 – Roots of Dread Chapter 24
Best Destiny 2 Hunter Solar 3.0 Build
Here, we have provided the solar abilities that would be helpful to you:
- Thermite Grenade
- Boss Burning) Golden Gun – Marksman
- Blade Barrage
- Weighted Throwing Knife
- Gambler’s Dodge
We have provided the solar aspects that would be helpful to you in a different manner:
- Knock ’em Down: Your Solar Supers would have been enhanced. Golden Gun-Deadshot has also increased the duration. Golden Gun-Marksman has also increased damage resistance as well as duration.
- On Your Mark: Precision final blow can grant you allies increased weapon handling.
Here is the list of solar fragments that can help you to explore further information:
- Ember of Char: Your Solar ignitions can spread scorch to the affected targets.
- Ember of Ashes: You can also apply the scorch stacks to targets.
- Ember of Eruption: The Solar ignitions have increased the area of effect.
- Ember of Combustion: The final blows with your Solar Super can cause targets to ignite.
- Ember of Beams: The Solar Super projectiles would have a strong target acquisition.
You can also read: NBA 2k22 Update 1.13 Patch Notes
Weapons, Armor, and Mods
We are discussing Destiny 2 Hunter Solar 3.0 Build, so here we have provided the weapons, armour along with mods so that you can explore more information:
- Ace of Spades: Precision can cause the target to explode, and deal Solar damage to the nearby enemies.
- (Boss Burning) Celestial Nighthawk: It can modify the Golden Gun in order to fire a single high-damage shot.
- Sunshot: The targets would be killed with sunshot exploding in Solar Energy.
- (Everything Else) Shards of Galanor: Hits, as well as kills with the Blade Barrage, can return Super Energy just after the Super Ends.
Here, we have provided the Buff and Debuff along with the explanation:
- Cure: You would be healed in a burst of mending Solar Light.
- Ignite: It is a large and damaging Solar explosion in an area.
- Radiant: The weapons would be enhanced just by the power of the Traveler as well as deal increased damage to foes.
- Restoration: Your regenerate health as well as shields over time. It cannot be interrupted just by taking damage.
- Scorch: It is a target that is singed by destructive Solar Light
You should also check the given points:
- Void: Space/gravity Damage
- Arc: Electricity Damage
- Kinetic: Standard damage
- Stasis: Ice Damage
You can also read: Terraria Update 1.28 Patch Notes
Here, we have embedded a video related to the Haunted Solar 3.0 that would be helpful to you in a different manner. This video will help you to gather more information regarding Destiny 2 Hunter Solar 3.0 Build:
We have explained the complete information regarding Destiny 2 Hunter Solar 3.0 Build. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the Hunter Solar 3.0. As soon we get any information regarding the Hunter Solar 3.0 Build, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: Legends of Space Roblox Codes June 2022 – How to Redeem, New Gifts
It was the complete guide on Destiny 2 Hunter Solar 3.0 Build. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got complete information regarding the Hunter Solar 3.0. If you have any queries regarding the Hunter Solar 3.0 then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Destiny 2 Hunter Solar 3.0 Build.