The detailed PUBG Battlegrounds Update 15.2 Patch Notes are available prior to the release of this upcoming major update and due to this, all its players are excited. They all want to know about the new features, items, vehicles, as well as other things that they are going to get in their game through this new update.
That’s why we have decided to bring this guide about the latest PUBG Battlegrounds Update 15.2, its detailed patch notes, what are the new EV Vehicles, Drones, and other stuff that you will get, as well as other information that you need to know about it. Let’s check out this guide without any delay.
You can also read: PUBG New State January Update 2022
PUBG Battlegrounds Update 15.2 Patch Notes Revealed
PUBG Battlegrounds is a popular game that you can enjoy on your PC and other devices. With this latest major PUBG Battlegrounds Update 15.2, the game is now available for free to play as well as a lot of other new features are also introduced.
Update File Size
It is going to be a major update. Due to this, the downloading file size for this new update will be also huge. We will be updating the exact file size soon. For now, you can check out the exact file size during updating your game.
You can also read: 5 Games Like PUBG | Alternatives to PUBG
Update Release Time
- Server Maintenance Schedule
- PST: January 10, 2022 10 AM – Until maintenance end on January 12, 2022 (TBD)
- CET: January 10, 2022 7 PM – Until maintenance end on January 12, 2022
- KST: January 11, 2022 3 AM – Until maintenance end on January 12, 2022
Detailed PUBG Battlegrounds Update 15.2 Patch Notes
TACTICAL GEAR: DRONE
- Drones will spawn in every map.
- Once players loot and equip the drone, they can hold the Drone Tablet in their hands.
- Players can then toggle in and out of Drone View.
- The Drone will launch into the air once players toggle into Drone View.
- A Drone in flight will make noise and have a distinctive blinking light.
- If players toggle out of Drone View, the Drone will remain hovering in its current position.
- Players can recall a Drone in flight.
- When a recall is initiated, the Drone will attempt to fly back in a straight line to the spot the player recalled it.
- The Drone will fly back to the location the player first recalled it.
- When the recall is in progress, the recall will be stopped if the player attempts to use the Drone Tablet.
- When the recall is in progress, the recall will be stopped if the player uses the recall feature again.
- The Drone has a maximum HP of 35 and can take damage from various things.
- A Drone can be damaged by
- Flying outside of the operation radius
- Vehicle collision
- A Drone can be damaged by
- A Drone can loot a single item to its single inventory slot.
- For example, a stack of bandages (5) is also considered a single item.
- Players in Drone View are also able to drop the held item any time.
- Players can receive the Drone’s held item by recalling the Drone.
- Players will be able to ping normally while toggled in Drone View.
- The ping icon will be displayed as a regular ping.
You can also read: YuGiOh Master Duel Download
We are concluding this article with the expectation that you have got all details related to this upcoming PUBG Battlegrounds Update 15.2, its complete changelog, the downloading file size, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this guide, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and doubts.
You can also read: How to Redeem PUBG New State Codes?