Splitgate Update 1.21 Patch Notes is out and the fans are excited to know the changes made with this game. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Splitgate game.
Splitgate Update 1.21 is available to download. You can download the update of the Splitgate game and enjoy playing the latest version of the Splitgate game.
You can also read: PUBG New State Redeem Codes April 2022: Earn Rewards
Splitgate Update 1.21 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Splitgate game:
- Karman Station performance and lighting optimizations on console
- Karman Station has been added back into regular playlist rotation after many months away (finally!)
- The developer has fixed hitching when viewing shaders for the first time on PC.
- Removed jetpack animations for faraway players to improve overall performance
- Server & network optimizations
- CPU optimizations with Splitgate Update 1.21 Patch Notes.
- Optimized weapon pickup zone distance
- Additional improvements that are super technical but help performance
- The developer has removed the exploit of “portal ripping”
- The developer has improved character and pickup zone optimizations
- The developer has fixed low latency frame syncing
- Now updating world scoreboards less frequently
- The developer has decreased client net send move rate
- Capped FPS properly for smoother performance with Splitgate Update 1.21 Patch Notes.
- The developer has decreased the replay recording rate
- The developer has improved the issue where there were frame drops when GPU bottlenecked
Art and Animation
- With this update, the enemy character meshes to improve performance has been improved.
- The developer has added a wind effect to show when you are moving at lethal speed (AKA one-hit melee kill)
- Network optimized sprays
- The developer has changed the EMP explosion effect and added an animation to portal walls when hit
- Now, the projectiles get destroyed properly in killcam post-scrub
- Ally characters are no longer animating while outside of camera view
- Other ragdoll optimizations, because like they’re dead so we don’t care about them as much as the ones still shooting at you
- Characters are no longer animating outside of spectators’ camera view
- Ragdolls stop being ragdolls after death with Splitgate Update 1.21 Patch Notes.
- No longer rendering portal launchers through walls
- Jetpack flame meshes optimized
- The developer has fixed the animation issue with Maximus Jetpack
- The developer has fixed the issue where enemy characters were animating through walls even though they couldn’t be seen
You can also read: Smashing Simulator X Codes April 2022: Earn Coins and Strength
- The developer has added the ability to Save Map As while inside of a game
- Now, the portals cast shadows when users have Shadow setting on High or Ultra
- Now showing object counts – global and individual – users’ total budget and current number used
- The developer has added the ability to delete while in the build menu
- The developer has added local thumbnails for created maps
- The developer has added an option to disable autosave
- Display coordinates of the object user interactions have been added.
- The developer has fixed pillars as well as flags (different sizes with different colors)
We have explained the complete information regarding Splitgate Update 1.21 Patch Notes. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the update of the Splitgate game.
You can also read: Dead Cells Update 1.33 Patch Notes March 2022
It was the complete guide on Splitgate Update 1.21 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Splitgate game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Splitgate game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Splitgate Update 1.21 Patch Notes.
You can also read: The Ascent Update 1.02 Patch Notes Download Size